All utensils, Cake and ingredients will be provided.
Take home your masterpiece to enjoy with your family and friends
Skill Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Learns & Wins:
- Learn how to cut, stack and fill a cake
- Learn the techniques to cover your cake with ganache, ensuring to get those nice smooth edges
- Learn how to roll and cover your cake with Fondant, creating sharp edges
- Demonstrations and techniques of using wafer paper in many ways
- Learn how to create flexible and different textures of wafer paper.
- Learn how to colour wafer paper using food colours and dusts.
- Learn how to make quick and simple wafer paper roses.
- Learn how to arrange and attach your wafer paper decorations to create an elegant modern designed cake.
Enjoy the afternoon with Lisa from LV Cakes design who will be taking you under her wing to guide you with her 13 years extensive knowledge and experience in Cake Decorating. You will take away a perfect Ganache recipe and learn the techniques to cover your cake and create smooth and sharp edges, which is crucial to having a flawless fondant coverage. Then create a flattering effect through Wafer Paper, learn the best tips and tricks on how this is applied.
Please ensure you wear comfortable closed toe shoes.
Tea, Coffee and a light snack will be provided.
Terms and conditions:
Classes are scheduled for a 5hr duration but in some case, we may go over time.
All classes are non-refundable within 2 weeks from class schedule date, where you decide to cancel the class. We understand unfortunate circumstances may arise, we ask you notify Cake Deco Supplies as soon as possible and we will try our best to accommodate a transfer to another of Cake Deco Supplies classes to the same value where available.
Classes may be cancelled or rescheduled due to minimum participants. Should this be the case Cake Deco Supplies will provide the option to join another scheduled class to the same value. Should this class not suffice, Cake Deco Supplies with arrange for a Credit Note or a Full Refund.